Diving in Isles of Pines - New Caledonia
DIVING ISLE OF PINES
Le jardin d’Eden (Garden of Eden): succession of rifts between 5 and 50 m. Soft corals, gorgons, alcyonnaires and sponges. Experienced divers.
La vallée des gorgones (Gorgon Valley): numerous rifts. Abundant fauna.
La grotte de la 3e (The 3rd cave): unique dive in a forest with stalactites and stalagmites in the immersed part of the cave. Guaranteed cave atmosphere. Experienced divers.
Kasmira Reef: high seabed full of fish and leopard sharks. Dive corresponds to all levels.
Discover the beautiful underwater life. Lead by a guide, let yourself appreciate.
The 2 exploration dives are organised in the morning: departure at 7:30 am and back in the afternoon. There is 1 hour break between the 2 dives to get a snack (coffee, tea, biscuits).
About the DIVING CLUB:
Diving club is located in the Ouaméo Bay (Ile des Pins), near the Kodjeue hotel and opened in 1974.
The team comprises :
- Jean-Luc (B.E.E.S.1, open Water Scuba and PADI instructor),
- Bertrand (B.E.E.S.1), Nicodème (PADI instructor assistant),
- Narcisse ( PADI instructor assistant)
- Jean-Louis and Antoine (both boat crew and taking care of your safety from the surface).
- The centre is equipped with 2 BAUER compressors (20m3/h) and 40 aluminium tanks.
- The centre is an AQUALUNG Partner Centre. They own 16 full sets of diving equipment which consists of: Regulators, BCDs, 5mm long wetsuits, Shortys, Flippers, Masks and Snorkels. All equipment is available for rent.
- Boats : two semi-rigid boats can take you to the various dive sites.
Main Boat (NAIAD Type ): Length 9 metres, Maximum 16 divers, four-stroke Suzuki engines 2x200 CV
Second Boat (BWA Type): Length 6.50 metres, Maximum 14 divers, four-stroke Suzuki engine 1x150 CV Each boat is equipped with an emergency oxygen system, a medic first aid kit, a radio and mobile phone, life vests, and some spare parts for dive equipment.
Your activity includes:
English speaking divemaster
transfers hotel / diving center are included (except for Le Méridien Ile des Pins hotel).
This tour excludes:
Transfers from/to Le Méridien Ile des Pins hotel
Diving equipment (It is possible to rent equipment on spot)
Wetsuit, BCD and pressure regulator:
- 700 xpf (5.86€) per day per equipment
- 2 000 xpf (16.76€) for the full equipment package.
Available every day except the 25th December and the 1st January
Duration: Half Day
Divers must have their diving certificate.
1 introducing dive (dive equipment included: $175 per person
1 dive trip, 2 explorations: $245 per person
From the 3rd morning trip: $225 per person.